15th Biennial Show
March 9th and 10th 2019
About Broward Quilt Expo
Every two years, six quilt guilds in Broward County, Florida, come together to present the Broward Quilt Expo (BQE). It is one of the most exciting and expansive quilt shows in South Florida! Our upcoming show will be held on Thursday through Saturday, March 9th - March 11th, 2017, at the War Memorial Auditorium in sunny Fort Lauderdale!
Over these three days, thousands of viewers will come to the show to see hundreds of examples of traditional quilts, art quilts, modern quilts, hand-pieced quilts, mini quilts, and special exhibits, to name a few! You can also:
- Participate in workshops taught by nationally-known quilting instructors and authors Nancy Mahoney and Sherri Lynn Wood.
- Attend a lecture and presentation by Sherri Lynn Wood.
- Bid for a quilt in our Miniature Quilt Auction.
- Attend our Awards Ceremony and celebrate with the winning quilters.
- Shop with quilt show merchants who travel to South Florida from across the country to display their unique wares that are available for sale for just 3 days.
- View and experience quilt show merchant demonstrations.
Please save the date, and explore our website for more information and details about all on-going events that happen during the Expo.