Vendor: Double Booth
Vendor: Double Booth
Double booth price is $800.
A double booth comprises two regular booths, side by side.
Please click the image link to see full details and to book your spot!
Each booth space is approximately 10’ x 10’, includes two (2) tables, two (2) chairs, and one (1) electrical outlet. The price per booth is $400 with a limit of two (2) booths per merchant. Additional table for double booth is available at no charge if reserved in advance. Additional electrical outlets are available at $65 each.
Full payment must accompany this Agreement and be received by BQE no later than March 1, 2016 to reserve your requested booth space(s). If you pay a deposit now, your final payment is due no later than February 1, 2017. No refunds will be given for cancellation after January 1, 2017 for any payments received. The first Merchant that places their deposit, and informs us of the machine brand that they will be selling, will be the sole official representative of that brand and have the exclusive rights to sell that brand at the show. Space is reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Remember, our limited number of spaces fill up quickly, so respond early.
Exhibitor and BQE Rules and Responsibilities
The Exhibitor will:
- Abide by all the rules and regulations of the War Memorial Auditorium.
- Not deface, injure, mar or in any manner damage the premises. Will not drive or permit to be driven by any party acting by or through exhibitor, any nails, staples, hooks, tacks, screws, or such things into any part of the premises, including tape that would deface the walls, ceilings, floors, facilities and equipment contained within the premises.
- Set-up booth on Wednesday, March 8, 2017, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Take down booth immediately at the close of the show but not before 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 11, 2017. Vendor will be responsible for extra help. You must completely vacate the Auditorium by 6:30 p.m. or you will be liable for the extra expenses incurred.
- Not have displays over the 8-ft. frame nor hang anything on the cloth backdrop but you may hang display from poles. Cloth backdrops defining your space must not be removed or altered in any way.
- Furnish all extension cords (only three-wire grounded type cords allowed) necessary to plug into wall outlet for electrical use by merchant and provide ancillary lighting if needed.
- Staff the booth at all times during the show.
- Limit sales representatives to two (2) per booth space.
- Not allow any excessive noise, such as loud speakers.
- Not sublet spaces.
- Not serve any beverages or food; nor smoke, eat, or drink in the booth or exhibit hall. Eating is permitted in the food court area only.
- Not solicit business of any nature outside of booth.
- Not advertise or announce a booth-wide sale nor mark down products or fabrics to undersell other vendors. Only one show special per booth is allowed. For example, “entire booth 50% off” is not allowed; “Bundle Special $30—one yard cuts” is allowed.
- Merchant will be responsible for collecting all state and local tax. The state sales tax rate is 6% as of 2016.
- Assume responsibility for theft from the merchant’s booth(s).
- Indemnify and hold harmless Broward Quilt Expo, Inc., the War Memorial Auditorium, the City of Fort Lauderdale, and any other sponsors, their respective agents and employees from claims, demands, suits, etc. that might ensue whatsoever and further, to reimburse Broward Quilt Expo, Inc. for all reasonable incurred expenses, including legal fees expended for such claims.
Broward Quilt Expo, Inc. will:
- Reserve the right to alter the position of the exhibitor if any unforeseen circumstances should arise and require the removal of the exhibit if deemed necessary. Only merchants displaying quilt-related merchandise will be allowed. Broward Quilt Expo, Inc. reserves the right to refuse display of merchandise determined to be non-quilt-related.
- Assume no liability for loss or damage by any cause. Neither Broward Quilt Expo, Inc., nor any of its representatives, nor the owner of the show premises, can be responsible for any injury, loss or damage to the exhibitor of his property or employees, however caused.
- Provide backdrops.
- Include your company name, address, phone number, website URL in the official show book, and your business website link on www.browardquiltexpo.com.