Website Currently Under Construction
Check back 9/19/14 for updates.
"Like" us on Facebook for latest updates and enter drawing (1/5/15) for
The Show Theme is Spools!
The National Teachers have been scheduled!
Stay tuned for workshop information.
2015 Show Schedule
Thursday and Friday, March 12-13, 2015 - 10 AM to 6 PM
Reasons for Quilting Lecture by Edyta Sitar
Let Edyta be your guide on a walk through historical, political, and personal events that have inspired generations of quilters. Then enjoy the presentation of awards and ribbons. Tickets: $10 in advance or at door
Ways to Participate
Ways to Participate and Support Broward Quilt Expo
- Enter a quilt or two, or more! Compete for cash prizes and beautiful custom ribbons. Learn about your work from certified quilt judges’ comments, which are always insightful, never derogatory, and will be given only to you in a sealed envelope.
- Make a mini-quilt or two, for the auction to raise money for your guild.
- Make quilt-related items on consignment for sale, or sell that unfinished project or accessory you never used, all from in BQE-tique store.
- Volunteer to help at the show. Have fun! Greet guests, sell tickets, assist with the auction - there is a lot you can do to help.
- Take classes from our internationally-known teachers. There are classes for all skill levels. There will be single-day workshops on the weekdays, and a half-day class on Saturday, as well as on-going vendor demonstrations....lots to learn!
- Shop, shop, shop ‘til you drop, and then crawl! Most vendors are from out-of-town, so they may have things you have never seen before.